Monday 6 January 2014

New Jo Malone Boutique opened in town!



Last year ended on a very high note! Jo Malone came to town and took residence in Canal Walk.  I was very excited to learn that this fragrance heaven with its understated style and timeless elegance found another new home in the Mother City!

As I have posted about Jo Malone and raved about its charm, bespoke perfumes and unusual combinations, I can say without a doubt the new branch will does not fail to deliver!

At the launch I was welcomed with a glass of bubbly, warm service, knowledgeable staff and a host of intriguing scents as can be expected at Jo Malone Boutiques! The Tasting Bar is an absolute must when visiting the store. I was treated to a deliciously indulgent Hand and Arm Massage with Jo's unexpected combinations... Transporting me to a glimpse of what I believe heaven smells like.

To celebrate the opening of Jo Malone's new boutique, I am giving away a 30 ml Jo Malone cologne valued at R545, including a voucher for a complimentary Hand and Arm massage! An experience you need to start the new year on a NEW and UNEXPECTED note!

All you need to do is follow me on Instagram @Mishtery10 and answer the following question: 

What is the name of the fragrance station where you will be treated to a Hand and Arm massage?

The winner will be announced on the 15th of January 2014.

Happy New Year every one!

Visit The World of Jo Malone at Canal Walk, Shop no 653 UL

xoxo



1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I’m dash of photography, a pinch of book nerd, a hint of hiphop, 1 amateur chef, a generous helping of design and a health nut! Mix well and you get a Mishtery!