Tuesday 8 October 2013

I haven't been blogging and this is why!

Good morning world!

In a nutshell the Mishtery's life changed so much in the last two months! There is a multitude of reasons why I took sooo long to post!

Top reasons why I have not been able to blog:
  1. I resigned from my job as designer at a top publishing company to join magazines. 
  2. I have worked like a crazy person finishing my notice period! 
  3. Admin, due to job change! Yes people, beware! I didn't realize how time consuming this would be.
  4. I joined magazines! A great new mag every woman in my age group should buy.
  5. A new kitchen. What a dramatic process. *Life interrupted* *dramatic screams*
  6. Deadlines. New job. Good impression. Time needed.
  7. Tired.
  8. I turned 30!! My eyes failed me and I now need specs! 
  9. I went to the dentist and have to have my wisdoms removed!
  10. Too tired! *brutal honesty*
After seven years working in book publishing, my colleague and I have decided to pursue new careers! Look at the pretty farewell gifts! Leaving the people was the hardest. 
My birthday was on the 10th of September and I was spoilt rotten! From spa treatments, flowers, cake to hand bags, yummy beauty products and my new team singing Happy Birthday in English and Afrikaans! I think my favourite part was driving to work and seeing the brightest, boldest rainbow! Thank You Big Guy! 
Okay, so I am starting a new kind of post called... BestList... If I could only be Oprah... Everyone would have been getting one! Or maybe someone will be getting one! Hmmm, that sounds like a good plan! Stay tuned!
My Best list at this moment is: Bobbi Brown, Narciso Rodriguez for her and yes in the spirit of good braai's every where, Jan Braai Vuurwarm


How appropriate, with all the changes the past few months... I thought it was the best kind of irony to be offered a table at Madame Zingara... As my life has been a huge adjustment, filled with many great blessings... It has been a real Theatre of Dreams... [Bottom left: Raylene from Innocently Oblivious blog and me on the right! Check out our amazing art on the left eye! ]
BodyLove,
Mishtery

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I’m dash of photography, a pinch of book nerd, a hint of hiphop, 1 amateur chef, a generous helping of design and a health nut! Mix well and you get a Mishtery!