Tuesday 8 January 2013

Mish Holiday Highlights




The year 2012 was the most challenging year for a variety of reasons, some good, some bad but one thing rang true through out 2012... Growth! This brings me to the old saying that goes... What does not kill you makes you stronger. I suppose in a sense you can say the happy times is an ointment you rub on the wounds of your losses, your heartache and stresses. It soothes the soul and reminds you that you are to be happy and not down and out.

I thought I would welcome you, my friends back to my blog in this way... with a few profound or enlightend words. Let's make 2013 large! Go for gold and pack enough 'ointment' for the bumpy rides! Now that I have covered that, LOL, here are a few highlights from my holiday!

Here is to looking forward to 2013's journey!

Muizenberg! No wind. Just pristine beach.

Have some fun with fruit! heart your waterlemon! Why go for boring slices? A little effort goes a fun way!
Know what you are eating. :)

The sole reason why I wanted to go to Muizenberg! Some day I will have this in my background!


Learning to swim is a team effort! Clearly!
What is summer without ice-cream?

Aaah, Kalk Bay...



Bright colours!

A bird in flight at the harbour.




If you are what you say you are a super star... Shine bright 2013!
Lighthouse... family!

R&R at Protea Hotel Fire & Ice

Scrumptuous snacking and milkshaking!

Best Milkshakes in Cape Town are born here!
Sleek and sexy at Clifton's 3rd beach!


Waiting for sunset!



Rocking my cozzy... :) Can I get some #BodyLove !




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I’m dash of photography, a pinch of book nerd, a hint of hiphop, 1 amateur chef, a generous helping of design and a health nut! Mix well and you get a Mishtery!