Monday 14 April 2014

3 Fantastic uses for your Mason Jars


These jars has stirred up a sensation for the a while now and this past weekend I bought a few for fun! These days they are used so creatively and so I thought...  I fell in love with these when I was a child but had no idea how trendy and fashionable they would become in future, so let me explore their uses...

Here are 3 fun uses for the popular mason jar! A little look beyond the ordinary! Enjoy!


Pre-pack your meals

I love this idea! I am always trying to find ways to get lunch sorted quickly! I discovered this idea in my quest to find cool uses for my jars! Take Sunday evening and bottle your lunches, from soups, to salad, to pasta, this is a great way to ensure that you have healthy meals on the go. 

Head over to The Kitchn to see how to make what I call A Mason Salad! I love the look of the layered ingredients! Just make sure you put your dressing in the jar first, so that your lettuce don't geet soggy... you will see what I mean when you visit The Kitchn. This is also a great picnic idea. 


Pretty Gift Packaging

This is a very simple idea which I think it so fun. Your gift will definitely steal the recipient's heart! Bottle your gift and finish off with raffia and a bow! So pretty. :) 

Picture Frame Bottle

This is a fantastic idea! It is simple makes for a great centre piece for a table setting or simply making a statement next to a few pretty wild flowers on your home office's desk. 

I hope you try at least one of these fun ideas. These jars are inexpensive and really creates a stir! Don't just put your ideas out there... Bottle them! LOL




xoxo
Mishtery








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I’m dash of photography, a pinch of book nerd, a hint of hiphop, 1 amateur chef, a generous helping of design and a health nut! Mix well and you get a Mishtery!