Monday 29 July 2013

Let your dreams be your Arsenal!



This morning my other half insisted that I watch a clip of a Vietnamese Arsenal soccer fan! I was thinking, it is too early for this and I am not in the mood for soccer but I am glad that inspite of my lack of excitement, that I watched it. The clip is called the Running Man! It is about a young fan who runs 5 miles (that is 8 kilometres) after a bus carrying his dream team. You must really do yourself a favour and watch this clip... While watching this clip, I was thinking... Aghh... but then I saw this youngster running and later riding on the back of a scooter to meet the Arsenal team. It made me realise, that this guy was chasing a dream. One that seemed like it would not succeed... LOL

It takes heart to go after your dreams...Team that is! A simple clip with a strong message that says... If you really put your mind to it, you will gain the fire to chase your dreams!

Thank you to a great Arsenal fan for sharing this clip with me! Now I get to share it with all of you!

Have a great day friends!

BodyLove,
Mishtery

Ps. Did you see the abs on that Running man?!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... Abs to almost almost, just almost rival Channing! heehee

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I’m dash of photography, a pinch of book nerd, a hint of hiphop, 1 amateur chef, a generous helping of design and a health nut! Mix well and you get a Mishtery!