Thursday 28 February 2013

It's a Mish-take!



Hello my friends! I am finally breaking the silence! It has been a while since I have done a post. It’s largely, due to too much work and too little time. I have missed blogging!

Image source

 

A Mish-take

Image source

In a nutshell, work has been keeping me so busy, that I could not blog. A couple of days ago I left the office, something too nine the evening, to join my other half and friend in Long Street for a quick pizza... I know, not very healthy... Anyway, I reached an exaggerated low point when I stretched out my leg out in front of me as I was walking up an incline and then I heard it... The violent rip of my favourite and only pair of jeggings. It really tore me up inside. What little strength I had left to keep my head up, just evaporated and all that was left to be seen was the gaping whole exposing my pale inner thigh! It was a perfect end to a series of unfortunate events.

The highlights of the time that I was MIA:
Image source

A friend of mine passed away suddenly, after a very short sickbed. It reminded me just how fragile life is and how age isn’t a prerequisite for an end to a life. My friend, Louis was a special man and I will always cherish the memories that I have of him.

I had a hellish promotion to do at work that I basically ended up managing… At least it is over now. Thank goodness!

A potentially exciting break lay waiting in the near future. At this point I can’t tell you anything because there isn’t much to say.


I have been too busy and lazy to stick to any healthy habits or exercise!

Image source
I discovered New Girl! I am insanely crazy about this show and Schmidt is my absolute favourite character! You have to watch it. Seriously, a little comedy... and some P-mint tea... You will love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I’m dash of photography, a pinch of book nerd, a hint of hiphop, 1 amateur chef, a generous helping of design and a health nut! Mix well and you get a Mishtery!