Wednesday 5 December 2012

Body Love: Mish signs the Body Bill of Rights


A friend of mine told me about Marie Claire’s fantastic Body Bill of Rights! This document was featured in the November issue of the Marie Claire!
The Body Bill of Rights is a declaration that encourages women to be kind to 
their bodies and accept their Flawsomeness!



I encourage every woman visiting my blog to read the Body Bill of Rights and visit Marie Clairvoyant and get your copy of this bill.


TarrynJo and I decided it is time to be kind and sign it and live it! 


This is me signing it! Sign it for yourself! :)



Sign it, tweet a picture of yourself signing The Body Bill of Rights to 
@marieclaire_sa using #MCBodyIssue

 Have fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I’m dash of photography, a pinch of book nerd, a hint of hiphop, 1 amateur chef, a generous helping of design and a health nut! Mix well and you get a Mishtery!