Wednesday 5 September 2012

I am back! !Khwa ttu style!

The Mishtery returns from a very long and eventful break. Long because I have allowed lots of time to pass in order to create some order and structure in my life... Eventful because I have had many exciting, stressful and enlightening things happen in my life...

I have missed blogging so much, that it literally feels like exhaling now that I can do this short post.

I found myself in desperate need of a break and escaped to a place called !Khwa Ttu. Here are some pics from my little breather! Un undescovered piece of heaven on Earth. You can read my review on Tripadvisor! Enjoy!

It is good to be back!

San Cultural Centre close to Yzerfontein















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I’m dash of photography, a pinch of book nerd, a hint of hiphop, 1 amateur chef, a generous helping of design and a health nut! Mix well and you get a Mishtery!